.net 3.5 - jQuery session in ASP.NET -


I write a countdown timer in jQuery and I need to keep some data in a session when the countdown is over. To update, the data must be sent to the server. How can I handle this situation? I am using jQuery and ASP.N. I am new to you so that you can interpret this briefly.

There is a class like you:

  public class MyClass {public string first name {get; Set; } Public String LastName {get; Set; }}  

and thus a verb method:

  public JsonResult test (string data) {// do something with the data obj = new MyClass { FirstName = "Thegoo", LastName = "Temple"}; Return Jason (OBJ); }  

Then you can write a JS function like this using jsf:

  $. Get ('' <% = html.action ("test", "MyController"), {data: "some value"}, function (result) {warning (result. First name + "" + result.  

});

I hope this example is useful.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

windows - Heroku throws SQLITE3 Read only exception -

lex - Building a lexical Analyzer in Java -

python - rename keys in a dictionary -