numpy - how to set a fixed color bar for pcolor in python matplotlib? -


I am using pcolor with custom color map to plot a matrix of values. I set my color map so that the lower value is white and the higher value is red, as shown below. All of my metrics are priced between 0 and 20 (inclusive) and I should always be as pure and always pure white as always, even if the values ​​of the matrix that do not spread the entire range, for example, if in my matrix There are values ​​between only 2 and 7, so I do not want it to be white as 2 and 7 as red, but color it as the range is still 0 to 20. How can I do this? I tried to use the "Tix =" option of darbar but it was not working

cdict = {'red': ((0.0, 1.0, 1.0)

This is my current code (suppose that is the value to be plotted in "my_matrix"):

  cdict = {'red': ((0.0, 1.0, 1.0), (0.0, 1.0, 1.0), (1.0, 0.0, 0.0)), 'blue' (0.5, 1.0, 1.0), (1.0, 1.0, 1.0)), 'green' : (0.0, 1.0, 1.0), (0.5, 1.0, 1.0), (1.0, 0.0, 0.0))} ​​my_cmap = matplotlib.colors.LinearSegmentedColormap ('my_colormap', cdict, 256) colored_matrix = plt.pcolor My_matrix , Cmap = my_cmap) plt.colorbar (colored_matrix, ticks = [0, 5, 10, 15, 20])  

Any ideas How to brief can fix it? Thanks a lot. An estimate: Your stage may be fine when plotted by vmin and

vmax .

  pylab.imshow (im, vmin = 0, vmax = 20)  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

windows - Heroku throws SQLITE3 Read only exception -

lex - Building a lexical Analyzer in Java -

python - rename keys in a dictionary -