Android - Isn't Eclipse WYSIWYG? -


I downloaded Eclipse Galileo and installed Android SDK for the first time.

I have tried to create a simple user interface, but I have noticed that I can not take the "object" directly from the forum.

What is Eclipse WYSIWYG?

D.

But I need to open the property panel to edit the code or change the position of element on stage.

Eclipse editor is not completely WYSIWYG, it is somewhat limited. There is another tool out there but I would not recommend using either I know, in the end it is easy and fast to create the UI itself in the XML code (due to the lack of really good equipment) layout managers It is worth the time to study in depth.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

windows - Heroku throws SQLITE3 Read only exception -

lex - Building a lexical Analyzer in Java -

python - rename keys in a dictionary -