asp classic - Call a subroutine/function in Global.asa from an ASP page? -


In classic ASP, there should not be a substrate in global.asa is available for all .asp pages in the application? For some reason I am having trouble making all the calls before I want to see that there is a particular problem for my application, I want to make sure that I understand it properly.

global.asa:

  & lt; SCRIPT LANGUAGE = "VBScript" RUNAT = "server" & gt; All Foo Sessions ("EFU") = True End Sub  & gt;  

myinclude.inc, all pages include:

  call foo  

Let me type 'mismatch' runtime Does the error get referenced foo I completely misunderstand this?

To quote you can not declare global works in this way:

Processes declared in the Global.asa file can only be from one or more scripts related to Application_OnStart, Application_OnEnd, Session_OnStart, and session_other events. They are not available on ASP pages in ASP-based applications.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

windows - Heroku throws SQLITE3 Read only exception -

lex - Building a lexical Analyzer in Java -

python - rename keys in a dictionary -