asp.net - Is it possible to iterate all the OutputCache keys? -


Is it possible to iterate the output cache key? I know that you can remove them individually through HTPRPS. RevOptive Cacheitum (), but what is the one way that I can repeat all the keys to see in the collection?

I search through the object viewer, but not seen anything.

The worst thing is, I can make my own index since I am doing everything by VaryByCustom, so they get "fed" through a method globally. It just kills me that there should be a more beautiful way of doing this.

If you can use your ASP.NET 4.0 you can write your own. This gives you the ability to store keys on a point object is cached:

  namespace stack Ovrflootputkaupraivr {public class SOOutputCacheProvider: Output Kachepraivr {public override object (string key, object entries, Dettaim UtcExpiry ) {// Do something here to store the key // Stabilizing the entry object in any type of stability layer such as in-memory cache, data Base, File System Return Entry; } ...}}  

You can still read them, from where you have stored them.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

windows - Heroku throws SQLITE3 Read only exception -

lex - Building a lexical Analyzer in Java -

python - rename keys in a dictionary -