asp.net mvc - Why would I select Moles as my mocking framework? -


I'm looking at several scaffolding structures for ASP.NET and came to Microsoft Moles. It is a part of the Microsoft Research team and was wondering if anyone has chosen a mall such as the other mature mocking framework as Muk.

I actually use the Moq and moles in the same testing project I have strength in both and where I use every suitable. Generally, I use MUK for the standard type of AAA testing with validation, and moles is otherwise a 'big cannon' for unknowable things, such as extension method call etc.

I love this system, because each test can be as simple and intelligent as possible, even if the funny setup can change a lot from testing to testing.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

windows - Heroku throws SQLITE3 Read only exception -

lex - Building a lexical Analyzer in Java -

python - rename keys in a dictionary -