c++ - buffer overrun throw return address -


When I throw in a method A, it increases the buffer, but when I come back, Runs fine I thought throwing the caller's execution execution execute execution, so that the address is at the address as it should be, but I am wrong. Does the Visual Studio debugger know what throws it?

Thank you

Berkus: Does it mean that the heap of the collar method has become corrupted? For example,

  method calls a call method B call method C. Method C throws an exception  

Again, it is possible that the return of method C is correct but the return address of method B is corrupted, so that the buffer is over? What I see is that if someone is not throwing then my application is fine, so I think there are all valid return addresses in law A, B and C.

Open the stack, unless it has access to the function with the function. Returns do not matter, because if necessary, many levels of throw stack frame can go up.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

windows - Heroku throws SQLITE3 Read only exception -

lex - Building a lexical Analyzer in Java -

python - rename keys in a dictionary -