c# - Firing events in script task -


I got an SSIS project where I am creating a SQL command based on some variables. I am creating commands in a script work, and I want to output to SQL built in the 'Performance Results' window. I'm trying to get it from inside my script using a fire intake line:

  Dts.Events.FireInformation (99, "test", "Make this event!", "", 0, true); However, while editing ScriptMain.cs, in the script editor, that line is underlined in red, and on the mouseover, I get the following message:  

Error:
' There are some invalid arguments in matching the best overloaded method for Microsoft.SqlServer.Dts.Tasks.Script.Task.EventsObjectWrapper.FireInformation (int, string, string, string, int, ref bool ')

As a result, my script does not compile and I can not execute it

Any thoughts that I am doing wrong, or I need to change to be able to see the values ​​in my output at this point in the execution output?

The last parameter is a ref Bool , not a bool < / Code>.

then you have to pass a reference type of a instead of bool Bool value:

  bool FireAgain = true; Dts.Events.FireInformation (..., Riff Fire Agnain);  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

windows - Heroku throws SQLITE3 Read only exception -

lex - Building a lexical Analyzer in Java -

python - rename keys in a dictionary -