documentation - Ruby/IRB self help -


I'm new to Ruby - to help me find documentation on the object I'm working with What tricks can I use? Normally I just do the a_var.class or a_var.methods and I think what the Web needs for the document or try to search. What other methods or modules can help?

As long as you have the documentation installed for your installation of Ruby, for example, you Or you can type help obj.Class to achieve the same effect.

For documenting examples, the syntax is class # method ; To say that, class :: method for class methods, help "string # chops" or help "string: new" Will bring the document.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

windows - Heroku throws SQLITE3 Read only exception -

lex - Building a lexical Analyzer in Java -

python - rename keys in a dictionary -