flex - IIS Flash Remoting Request Limit introduced with Coldfusion 9 -


We are just our ColdFusion server for Enterprise CF 8.01 to CF 9. They are winning 2008. We ran into trouble on the servers that we provide Flash Remoteting Back-end for a Flex Application

After the completion of the CF 9 upgrade, we noticed that many flex clients connected during busy time There were a lot of limitations of 25 flash remoting requests, despite having too many limitations (actually 150) set in CF Admin

Initially we thought this fact The same that Blaze DS was bundled with the CF 9 (instead of a separate installation), so we decided to roll back the CF 9 installation. Unfortunately, this was not working and we were still out of the difficult limits of 25 Flash Remoting Requests.

After seeing the IIS we found that the CF 9 ISAPI filter was still installed (after installing we had visited the web service configuration part). It was removed and CF 8 was played once again and suddenly the difficult range of Flash Remotes disappeared. It seems that CF 9 (C: \ Collision 9 \ runtime \ bin \ wsconfig.exe) might have to do something with wsconfig

Does anyone else have this problem, or do anyone know Where is the strict limitations in IIS configured?

Any and all help is appreciated!

The fact is that when you used to switch to the Web server configuration, not as as.

In fact, if you look closely at the changing values ​​in IIS when modifying the wildcard mapping, then you will see that each has a CF installation in a directory, such as [cfroot] \ runtime \ lib \ Wsconfig \ n (Where n is a number whose name is represented by CF, when you connected to the server using wsconfig, or installation using the server).

In that directory, you will get jrun_iis6_wildcard.ini, and in my CF 9 settings, I get this setting:

  # maxworkerthreads = 25  

hash / pound means that it should be commented. Even then, on my CF 9 config for me 25 is I do not see the entry in my CF 8iI I suspect that this will be the same for you. could you please confirm?

I can confirm that my setting of 25 does not sync with the maximum sequet requests or maximum running JR threads with its CF administrator, which is curious (but again, if this comment , Maybe it should not be expected to be kept in sync).

However, it seems that you want to remove it and make it bigger. Perhaps CF 9 has a different underlying default value

I have seen any reference to this, and so far nothing gets available. First of all, I know this from the CF Dock team, who actually do it.

There is no mention that the underlying default has changed, so I have asked from there (but Blogger stops comments for approval, so the interested readers have not yet seen my comment).

I also mention it as the last sentence of this. Ah, and now I see that it came. Certainly some people should be more aware I will definitely tell the blog to add it to the dissemination of news, although I want to see what the CF Doctor blog writer says in response to my comment.

However, let us know that by increasing this value it resolves for you.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

windows - Heroku throws SQLITE3 Read only exception -

lex - Building a lexical Analyzer in Java -

python - rename keys in a dictionary -