mpmovieplayercontroller - How to create a video overlay for the iPad? -


I would like to know whether it is possible to create something like "Picture in Picture" on an iPad - native application or web based content No matter, I started with Mobile Safari, tried to see if I can play two videos at the same time, but when I touch a video, the second stop. I wonder if it is possible to load a video on the background and for example it is possible to take it even on the top of other videos through the canvas.

Thanks for any suggestions!

The iPad works in the present, based on my experience and understanding, this is not possible is.

The Mobile Safari iPad cuts a hole for a QuickTime window, which runs the video back by using built-in hardware acceleration to improve battery life. (IPhone and iPod touch to open the same window to get the same effect.)

This window does not play well with other HTML on the page. In fact, I want to send a mobile safari to anything to display a & lt; Video & gt; Tag My guess is that hardware acceleration only allows video scaling and positioning, and it is capable of handling one video at a time.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

windows - Heroku throws SQLITE3 Read only exception -

lex - Building a lexical Analyzer in Java -

python - rename keys in a dictionary -