Problem facing in reading file from Internal memory of android -


I am experiencing problems with openfileinput class. First of all, I am saving my username and password in the file. Upon successful login, I am saving and going to the internal home screen. The problem is that when I close the application or shut down the application, I read the application again, but when I convert it to a string IAAAA (as 4 bytes) is out. On successful login on the home screen, I am able to read it properly. I get this output before logging out.

It's something like, saving the username and password in Android's internal memory.

Regards:

Jayath Gandhi


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

windows - Heroku throws SQLITE3 Read only exception -

lex - Building a lexical Analyzer in Java -

python - rename keys in a dictionary -