ruby on rails - Sending a signup confirmation email with having to confirm using Devise -


I am planning to handle user authentication with my rail app. I sign up my users and log in immediately Would like to allow these to be received and received confirmation emails.

The division has a confirmable module that sends an email, but the user needs to open his mail application, find the email and click on the link that takes them to the site again .

I just want to email a confirmation email to the user on which they signed up and so on.

Is there a way to do this or I need to resolve myself to deal with ActionMailer (if so, what is a quick and non-complicated example)?

Many thanks!
- Tony

I am very new to planning and railing, but I have given it all the app ) Is set to 2.3.5) and it is working in its original functionality. I'm guessing that some advanced devices can teach you a trick to run it, but I'm going to say That you can easily handle it in any controller's action easily, some Using plain rail action mailer coding ...

Here is a link I took part in which will show you the basic perspective. At the end of the tutorial, they collect e-mail parts from a simple web page. But you should see how to use the code in the code.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

windows - Heroku throws SQLITE3 Read only exception -

lex - Building a lexical Analyzer in Java -

python - rename keys in a dictionary -