What info is included with file on upload via http? -


If I'm uploading via HTTP, do I have to wait until the file is moved to set the size is? Also, what other information is available that will be available at local copy? Did the previous revised and uploaded uploads be reset at the time or are they protected?

Your post made me curious, so I did some research from an application perspective (if I correctly I understand - I only scanned this to get important information), then you will get:

  • Name of the form field
  • file name / path
  • Content type

Then your application server will add file size, file size, date of modified / accessed current date Ank / will set the time (when the file was received). Created date comes with file (I just run a test on ColdFusion / Windows) I found this information quite informative:

( Image credit: )

If you want more data about local file Before uploading (on the customer's machine), you probably have to go with one (or some other browser plug-in solution).


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

windows - Heroku throws SQLITE3 Read only exception -

lex - Building a lexical Analyzer in Java -

python - rename keys in a dictionary -