Access/update Telerik RadGrid item values in code-behind before ODS event handler -


I need to update some values ​​of the code I modified in my code-behind custom code Can I use the item (and update some values) from one of the event handlers of the grid, form on our rad grid? Currently I am accumulating values ​​in the temporary variable and then I am injecting new values ​​in the embedding / updating event handlers of the ObjectDatissors, but if I can do it in one place, then it would be great. (I can not do all this in ObjectDataSource event handlers because I can not access the controls within the edit form of my grid.)

I play with grid editable object object with extract value and update value method I am, but I have no luck.

Any suggestion would be appreciated :)

Grid's UpdateCommand event handler Try to use The incident logic that is coming in it contains a reference to the editing format item. From there you can remove the newly-entered values ​​and pass them to the Object data source:

hashtable new value = new hashtable (); ((Grid Academic Atom) e. ITEM). Extract value (newwalls);

// Now the new value hashes are added to the key / value for each column field.

Hope it helps. / P>


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

windows - Heroku throws SQLITE3 Read only exception -

lex - Building a lexical Analyzer in Java -

python - rename keys in a dictionary -