c# - How To Add Reference a Webservice public Struct in App -


Posted originally at:

I have solutions to two projects : A webservice project and a web app project in which the webservice project is a web context (web app project is only a test case).

My website project contains a class file that contains multiple public strings I can use just right within the webservice project, however, I do not see or refer to structs from within the web app project. I am able to do

Is not it true that when you add a web context to the web service, then you essentially have the "Object" version of the webservice? In that case I hope to reach any public member of the webservice.

I have already created such services that refer to related projects, and when I use the service, then I have access to the referenced projects and they are members. Why can not a class file be used in the same project as a service?

The namespace and class file (CS) for webservice (asmx) are identical. In the web app, I have an experiment statement for web reference. I have access to webmaps from SMSX, just about related class files And he is not a public member ...

I have the same problem, someone can tell me what is the solution? I would like to send a list of parameter structures available on WebServity publicly.

First of all, for all new developments, you should use WCF instead of ASMX web services Should use.

Second, when you add a web reference (or, preferably a service reference), then you get all types of proxy copies exposed by the web service if the service is in a class Returns the property of any kind of public property, you will receive a proxy copy of the returned class, as well as a proxy copy of the structure type.

You will find a class, BTW, not the structure, the concept of "structure" does not translate into service boundaries.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

windows - Heroku throws SQLITE3 Read only exception -

lex - Building a lexical Analyzer in Java -

python - rename keys in a dictionary -