c# - 'System.Windows.Data.MultiBinding' is not a valid value for property 'Text' -


I am trying to write a custom markup extension that defines me as my own The mechanism of using a binding, but when I try to return my markup extension to multibimbing , I get the exception exception above.

I have:

> & lt; TextBlock Text = "{my: CustomMarkup ...}" />

custom markup a multi-binding , but apparently on text to Does not like to set> MultiBinding . How does this work when I say:

  & lt; TextBlock & gt; & Lt; TextBlock.Text & gt; & Lt; Multibinding ... /> & Lt; /TextBlock.Text> & Lt; / TextBlock & gt;  

But the way I am doing does not work?

Do not return yourself to multibind instead, multibinding Return results Provider pricing .

BTW, what are you doing in your markup extension? If you do not need to override the ProvideValue , then you may be hereditary with the multibide (which is sealed). You can achieve almost anything by setting the appropriate converter and other properties


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

windows - Heroku throws SQLITE3 Read only exception -

lex - Building a lexical Analyzer in Java -

python - rename keys in a dictionary -