database design - How best can I extract a logical model from a physical DB model -


We have made significant changes to our physical DB, because now this project is the end, I want a logical summary of this model From, to allow me to create schemas for both Oracle and SQL Server

Can anyone tell me the best way to achieve this? I used to hope that Todd Data Moderator would help, but I guess I can not seem to see any option to do that?

If you are looking to normalize your physical database, then get help on this Wikipedia article. May be.

As far as you should use the tool, many companies use this. I use the device coming up with mysql community server to model my data, although you can create an Oracle and SQL Server schema To manually create SQL


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

windows - Heroku throws SQLITE3 Read only exception -

lex - Building a lexical Analyzer in Java -

python - rename keys in a dictionary -