Debugging with Visual Studio 2010 and VB.NET: Immediate fails due to protection level -


This is very often, more often per day, with Visual Studio 2010 During debugging, when I used the Instant command as follows:

? Named Variables

I get the following error:

'Nemavyel' has not been declared. This can be inaccessible due to its security level.

In this case, other debug features have gone, but I can set breakpoints, steps, steps, etc.

The solution is to stop, stop and rebuild the debugging, and try again.

I am developing a VB.NET Windows Forms application, but this is VB.NET WPF projects also 2008 VS. I never had this behavior with 2008.

Is this a known bug or may my environment / installation problem? Do you have any idea how to solve this small, but annoying issue?

This happens to me many times, too. And the only solution I have come to know so far is:

The solution is to stop debugging, clean up and rebuild the project and stop trying again.

The Suo file will not help and it can be anywhere in the code and does not seem to be based on the code.

I think that after this I can modify some code during some debugging or some small changes and debugging before it may be debugging information "lost" or "unsynchronized" during some partial creation process. "Becomes.

I think this is a VisualStudio bug and it is expected that soon the service will be decided in the pack.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

windows - Heroku throws SQLITE3 Read only exception -

lex - Building a lexical Analyzer in Java -

python - rename keys in a dictionary -