eclipse - manifest.mf is overwritten by ecplise during jar export -


I want to store executable jar with eclipse. So in my project I created File src / META-INF / MANIFEST.MF:

 Manifest-version: 1.0 main-orbit: Main class class-path: 

But when I export my Java Eclipse Project Eclipse, I warned with the following message:

"Jar expired with export warnings. Additional information See the details for. Myproject / src / META -INF / MANIFEST.MF was replaced by MANIFEST.MF and is no longer in the jar. "

Anyone know that How do I avoid it when I export my project in Eclipse? Can I While exporting the jar, choose to use the existing manifest and browse your project's manifest files. Now it will be the manifest file in the derived jar.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

windows - Heroku throws SQLITE3 Read only exception -

lex - Building a lexical Analyzer in Java -

python - rename keys in a dictionary -