Sharepoint 2010 search won't index custom fields -


I am trying to create a managed metadata field, but this is not showing in my crawled column. It's a custom field, I'm not sure what's wrong, but when I search, my only result sees all items related to the list page. It looks like the inventory items themselves are not searching. I do not know whether he is relevant or not.

I added this column to my idea, it is just necessary, but it does not work.

Depending on when you add new columns, it may not be crawled by the search service yet. . If this has been a while and you know that the crawler should have taken it up, then you can try to remove the search index and run a new full crawl to take it correctly. It can be as simple as some form of an incremental crawl list, and it is not the item itself.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

windows - Heroku throws SQLITE3 Read only exception -

lex - Building a lexical Analyzer in Java -

python - rename keys in a dictionary -