ssis - Problem with the row count transform -


I currently present an SSIS package (developed on 2005 version) (developed on my local server) in a pre-production environment Is deployed to test I used the crying number to get a good / bad record count. This works fine on my local system, even though when I put it on the pre-production server, the row count does not work! (As it does not recognize Vairabils, which I have assigned to the corresponding transform - no drop down can be done in the Variables specialty section. No new luck is removed.

Strangely it is not

Any suggestions?

Work for any other packages available on the same server for any other suggestions (RC on any existing package) To tramsform

If you have a line If there is a problem with the calculation, the other option that we use here is building a script component in my company and increasing one line in one line. The performance is just as good - just add this code: / P>

Public override all post excuse ()

MyBase PostExecute ()

Me.Variables.rowcnt = Me.Variables.rowcnt + 1

End Sub


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

windows - Heroku throws SQLITE3 Read only exception -

lex - Building a lexical Analyzer in Java -

python - rename keys in a dictionary -