WPF Binding issues -


I have a WPF window that binds my dependence on the property of a local user, so now I think that the window will let me The value given in the usercontrol I get it by setting the window's DataContext in Window

Now the window is full. I set the user's datacentax in a view model class, and some time On (based on user action) rules Change in control control value All right till now

But now the change value is not reflected in the Windows dependency asset. How can I resolve this issue?

Why do you need a DP in your window? Just database the property of user control in your WM for the same property. If the user should be able to update the property in VM, then you need to use the bond in two ways and the property in VM requires a public set property.

Here's an example:


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

windows - Heroku throws SQLITE3 Read only exception -

lex - Building a lexical Analyzer in Java -

python - rename keys in a dictionary -