Apache CXF REST Services w/ Spring AOP -


I am trying to work with Apache CXF jacks-RS services with Spring AOP. I have created a simple logging class:

  public class AOPLogger {public void logBefore () {System.out.println ("first logging!"); }}  

My Spring Configuration (Beans. Xml):

  & lt; Aop: config & gt; & Lt; Aop: aspect id = "aoplogger" ref = "test.aop.AOPLogger" & gt; & Lt; Aop: method = "logBefore" pointcut = "execution (* test.rest.RestService. * (..))" /> & Lt; / Aop: Aspect & gt; & Lt; / Aop: config & gt; & Lt; Bean id = "Appleogger" category = "test.aop.AOPLogger" />  

I always get calls in RestService to get a service when the call is called for getServletRequest (), in which:

  return MessageContacts .getHttpServletRequest ();  

If I remove an app configuration or my beans Commenting on XML, everything works fine.

All my real rest services are tested. Test.rest.RestService (which is a class) and call getServletRequest () I am just trying to run and run AOP on the basis of example in CXF JX-RS documentation. Does anybody have any idea what I am doing wrong? Thanks!

You just need to apply some simple interface to your resource class with a method

@ Contact Wide Set Message Contex (Message Contax Mark) {}

This will enable CXF Spring App Helper to search for method


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

windows - Heroku throws SQLITE3 Read only exception -

lex - Building a lexical Analyzer in Java -

python - rename keys in a dictionary -