Drupal Exposed Views Filter custom date -


I have a date filter that I have come to my view. I want to make the interface more user friendly and I'm tightening it.

  • Last year
  • Last date
  • li>
  • All
  • This will then filter on the date fields. Is this possible? How will you go about doing this?

    The proper way to do this is ($ Form_id == 'views_exposed_form') {$ view = & amp; ; $ Form_state ['view']; $ Display = and $ form_state ['display']; If ($ view-> name == 'YOURVIEWNAME' & amp; amp; $ display-> ID == 'YOURDISPLAYID') {// Optionally $ form here, dpm ($ Form)}}}

    $ form is an array whose description format is using Drupal. You can inspect this array from the module.


    Comments

    Popular posts from this blog

    windows - Heroku throws SQLITE3 Read only exception -

    lex - Building a lexical Analyzer in Java -

    python - rename keys in a dictionary -