How to set up Django app to make cookies work on subdomain -


I posted my application on subdomain.domain.com (this only works on a subdomain) Everything this fact Works fine except that users can not log into the application from time to time (message "It seems that your browser is not configured to accept cookies. Please enable cookies, this page Please reload and retry " in the admin panel Is shown while attempting to log in). I have seen that restarting the web server for some time ends this problem.

Is anyone experiencing the setting of the Django project on a subdomain and can direct me to reset it sometimes to work properly without any need?

I tried to set up the SESSION_COOKIE_DOMAIN = 'subdomain.domain.com' setting but did not resolve the problem (maybe I set it to false?)

< P> I use Django 1.1.1, Python 2.5.4 for this project. The project is deployed in the provider. I use it for other projects and cookies work perfectly there also run on other project sub-domains and you do not have SESSION_COOKIE_DOMAIN set.

Is your setting SESSION_COOKIE_DOMAIN set? If so, is there something set up which is not the site on which the site is running?


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

windows - Heroku throws SQLITE3 Read only exception -

lex - Building a lexical Analyzer in Java -

python - rename keys in a dictionary -