jQuery is not defined on my staging server but works fine on my local -


If you open with your Javascript console, you will see a bunch of JS errors I have not found these errors in my local environment and it seems that this is happening because $ is not defined. I have the same environment as the similarity of my local environment. Using the RB file and trying to recover all JS caching but it is not making any difference Can anyone tell why jQuery is crapping out? It may actually be a little stupid, but I need a second pair of eyes.

Try to upload it again if you have to do so from a fresh download copy from the jQuery site It can be an encoding error or something like that.

It breaks for me.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

windows - Heroku throws SQLITE3 Read only exception -

lex - Building a lexical Analyzer in Java -

python - rename keys in a dictionary -