Android application doesn't start from Eclipse -


Before I started: I searched Google and stack overflow, none of them gave a clear answer.

Status: I'm using Eclipse on Windows to develop an Android application. So when I'm trying to run the app, the system outputs to the console

  [2010-06-14 17:04:39 - helloiler layout] ------ ---- -------------------- [2010-06-14 17:04:39 - HaloLiner Layout] Android Launch! [2010-06-14 17:04:39 - HaloLiner Layout] ADB is running normally. [2010-06-14 17:04:39 - Hello linear layout] Com. Explore. Halo Leaner layout. Halo Lineer Launch Activity Launch [2010-06-14 17:04:39 - HaloLiner Layout] Automatic Target Mode: Launching New Emulator with Compatible AVD 'Default_2 1' [2010-06-14 17:04:39 - Haloener Layout] Launch a new emulator with virtual device 'Default_2.1'  

The emulator starts but does not upload .APK does not start activity and therefore, the app can not Has not started from

I got a "solution", but it is unclear and does not work. For example, I do not know what the "processed emulator" means to be killed. I just got adb.exe and this is the main issue: sometimes I'm lucky enough to kill whatever they want and start the app.

P> I have participated in this situation many times and this There are many things to solve the issue.

1) If DDMS is running, turn it off (this sometimes interferes with debugging). / P>

2) Start the emulator, try connecting to DDS, then disconnect, then go back to eclipse and start debugging. 3) Kill the emulator, kill ADB process in Task Manager, restart eclipse, then try eclipse to launch the emulator, sometimes the first load of emulator time when it starts completely, again Start debugging.

Overall however, I have found that it is very easy to use emulator and use real tools, for me this is a very fast process.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

windows - Heroku throws SQLITE3 Read only exception -

lex - Building a lexical Analyzer in Java -

python - rename keys in a dictionary -