c# - Creating xaml 'template' for multiple pages -


I am developing a Silverlight application for the first time, I have gone through some tutorials, but with this particular problem There can not be anything to help me. I have to go to a set of buttons to be present on all my pages (like a template) when a button is pressed, then slide me to ContentGrid and a new ContentGrid slide (related to being loaded with .xaml file). Is there any tutorial shown best to do this? From samples I saw, they only transit between two pages, so there is no problem copying the group of buttons on each xaml page. However, with more pages, copy-paste will be disabled every time the original layout is disabled.

Thanks for any suggestions

I create a master view and Used to make content as user control; In this way, I can swap / control user for the appropriate page, and I will have a constant header ... similar to the master page in ASP.net. I'm sure there are other templates too; I do not know about everything available for Silverlight ...

One answer I can not provide is the transition; The only thing I can offer is that Telekike has a control for that purpose, transition control: I understand that if you can not leave a few hundred rupees to get it: -)

< P> hth


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

windows - Heroku throws SQLITE3 Read only exception -

lex - Building a lexical Analyzer in Java -

python - rename keys in a dictionary -