c# - Some way of getting just the data part from a web service returning a DataTable? -


I am using an external web service that gives a DataTable. There are some problems with this first of all There are more than 20,000 columns, and the net crashes when trying to convert XML into the DataTable .net. I have to use the mono to make this work. The other problem is that it takes a lot of time to get all the columns information. The column "never" changes (and when they do, I already know about it).

I just want to get the data share, and I want to load the schema from the local file.

I am very skeptical that this is possible, but I thought I could just ask here.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

windows - Heroku throws SQLITE3 Read only exception -

lex - Building a lexical Analyzer in Java -

python - rename keys in a dictionary -