c# - Supplying output parameter to sqlparametercollection resulting in error (Varbinary) -


I want to supply output parameter to my stored proc, return this output process byte [] Used to be. How do I do this?

If I do the following:

  command Parameter. Add (new SQLPamator ("@Bytes", SQLDB type.ubblery)); Command. Parameter [1]. Direction = Parameter Direction Output;  

I get:

  system. Infinite Operation Exception: Byte [] [1]: Size is an invalid size of 0. This stored work works well in SQL Server when I execute the SSMS option "execute the stored procedure".  

Any ideas? Thank you

You must provide a value for the size parameter:

  New SqlParameter ("@bytes", SqlDbType.VarBinary, 8000)  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

windows - Heroku throws SQLITE3 Read only exception -

lex - Building a lexical Analyzer in Java -

python - rename keys in a dictionary -