django forms - clean method for validation -


I have the following categories of which the clean methods ...

  class SOFIATMUserLogin (form): user name = forms. Kharefield (label = 'username') password = forms. Kharefield (label = 'password', widget = forms. Password input) def clean_Username (self): user = self.cleaned_data ['UserName']: Except exceptions SOFIALogin.objects.get (UserName = User): forms.ValidationError ('User Name Invalid ...') def clean _Password (self): upass = self.cleaned_data ['password']  

In the clear password method, I want to know whether the password is correct for a valid user name ... I need to get the user name value ... how can I get it in the pure password method ... please help

If I understand your question, then you just need to: self.cleaned_data ['username']


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

windows - Heroku throws SQLITE3 Read only exception -

lex - Building a lexical Analyzer in Java -

python - rename keys in a dictionary -