flex - Event propogation whilst container is not initialised -


I have a canvas (it's called a drop box) that can drag and drop external files to users. After that I have a view stack, one of which is a canvas with a tile list. I have successfully managed to codify it so items are shown in the drop-down list on the drop box. I just catch the drag drop event (lets call this event a call) and listening to the tilelists to make a new dispatch (this lets call this event B).

However, this only works if viewstack is selected for canvas with the selected index tile list, if the canvove is not selected with the tile list, the event listener will be able to design the full level (Event B) Tilewish is added, will not be called until the drag drop event (Event B) is transmitted. This means that before anything is firing, it also gives a chance to hear!

I tried looping till the canvas was not fully prepared with the tile list, but it hangs the app.

I have also tried to pass the incident to the canvas and store it locally, but when I try to reach the clipboard of the incident, I get an error (dead clipboard).

Effectively I want

Any ideas? There was a chance to load, and only after adding event listener to the tile list, sending the event to the canvas. :)

Probably creationPolicy = "all" will help to see the stack ? All of its children will be made at startup.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

windows - Heroku throws SQLITE3 Read only exception -

lex - Building a lexical Analyzer in Java -

python - rename keys in a dictionary -