html - What makes a web site 'finished' for delivery to a client? -


Sorry if this question has already been answered, and sorry that it is very subjective to understand, or

for stack overflow

Sorry. >

I am distributing a site to a customer and I want to send them high quality HTML / CSS / JS, completely valid, accessible and etc.

So I am compiling a list of things to check, and useful tools to do this, before I handle the code. Here is a partial list, but what am I missing?

  • Check link for any broken links that I may remember -
  • HTML
  • Check for slow loading page elements
  • CSS validation -
  • - Firebug and plugin

What's missing - if you were a customer, then what do you want to be sure is checked?

I am thinking about the etiquette of things like comments, indentation and mining; Is this a good practice to fix this? And what else did I miss?

Thanks :)

Here's some famous checklist:

< P>

[edit] and second:


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

windows - Heroku throws SQLITE3 Read only exception -

lex - Building a lexical Analyzer in Java -

python - rename keys in a dictionary -