java - from OutputStream to a File Stream -


I want to save my DOM document as an XML file. I follow this tutorial:

So, this is my code:

  ... transformerfactor tFactory = transformerfacture New Instance (); Transformer Transformer = TFTC NEUT Transformers (); DOMSource Source = New DOMSource (Doctor); StreamResult Results = New Stream Result (System.out); Transformer. Transform (source, result);  

But instead of system.out , I want to save a file in the result. how can I do this?

Use

  New StreamResult (New FileOutputStream (.. .))  

But you might want to use the Writer , so that you are output to encoded characters, as long as StreamResult Unicode encoding, say UTF-8, contained.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

windows - Heroku throws SQLITE3 Read only exception -

lex - Building a lexical Analyzer in Java -

python - rename keys in a dictionary -