privacy - How to limit information requested by my facebook app -


I am using Facebook Connect so that visitors can use their Facebook account on a Facebook.

The only information is the user ID and name.

Although the Facebook Connect dialog tells me that my app all user friends, photos ...

How can configure my facebook application not to request those data?

Quick reply, you can not communicate that you have the ability to access user information . Whether you access it or not depends on you, but the ability to always have the base level of access to all the apps you can indicate for extended permissions, but you can not customize the base level.

It may be going forward with OpenGraph, there are still features in it, and some existing, non-documented features.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

windows - Heroku throws SQLITE3 Read only exception -

lex - Building a lexical Analyzer in Java -

python - rename keys in a dictionary -