Using custom .jar's in your java project -


I import two jar from twitter4j-2.0.10.jar and mysql-connector-java-5.1.10-bin I am running a code on a server but it is not giving me one. I get one ..

is; ^

Error in compiling I know that there is something with Java to identify my custom jar, but I do not know how to "see" Java.

Any thoughts?

You are required for Jawaak.

A possible example (Windows, with your jar files in the folder named "lib"):

  javac -classpath lib / twitter4j-2.0.10.jar; Lib / mysql-connector-java-5.1.10-bin.jar MyClass.java  

This is a very accurate example, however, your environment may be quite different

< / Div>

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

windows - Heroku throws SQLITE3 Read only exception -

lex - Building a lexical Analyzer in Java -

python - rename keys in a dictionary -