C++ debugging help for C# programmer -


I'm embarrassed to post it, but it's been a while since working in C ++ Staying with C # for late I am converting old (not written by me) versus 2003 and 05 ++ code versus 08. In addition to many lots of conversions, I want to add debug logging so that I can monitor that when I engage with the Windbag I am here The search of the archives and MS and I think is using the debugger. Logs (...) but not sure. I remember a year ago that a debug monitor was launched to catch logging. So call some of the experts who have better memory than they have. What call can I make (without the Debug Compile Directive - need to see the release code) to capture logging in the air bag? I followed the debugging link from some posts but they died Thanx - Old Man

Sends a string to a linked debugger.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

windows - Heroku throws SQLITE3 Read only exception -

lex - Building a lexical Analyzer in Java -

python - rename keys in a dictionary -