c# - How do I set the ItemsSource of a DataGrid in XAML? -


I am trying to set a DataGrid property of SourceSource I am; Named dgIssueSummary should be a observation code named IssueSummaryList . Currently, when I set the ItemsSource property in my code-behind, everything is working:

  Public partial class home page: UserControl {Personal Observeable Collection & lt; IssueSummary & gt; Problematic list = new observational compilation & lt; Numerals & gt; Public ManPage () {InitializeComponent (); DgIssueSummary.ItemsSource = IssueSummaryList}}  

However, I want to set the ItemsSource property in XAML, but I can not get it to work. Here is the XML code I:

  & lt; Sdk: DataGrid x: name = "dgIssueSummary" AutoGenerateColumns = "False" ItemsSource = "{Binding Points Ms. List}" & gt; & Lt; SDK: DataGrid.Columns & gt; & Lt; Sdk: DataGridTextColumn binding = "{binding problem type}" header = "problem type" /> & Lt; Sdk: DataGridTextColumn binding = "{binding calculation}" header = "calculation" /> & Lt; / SDK: DataGrid.Columns & gt; & Lt; / SDK: data grid & gt;   

What should I do to set the ItemSource property to IssueSummaryList instead of CA in XAML?

You need to make a property "problematic list". If you do this, you can force it directly. You can not tie through Xaml in a private area.

You will need to set DataContext to " this " (or use the other method to obtain the appropriate example).


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

windows - Heroku throws SQLITE3 Read only exception -

lex - Building a lexical Analyzer in Java -

python - rename keys in a dictionary -