c# - Test 'InvokeWebService' exceeded execution timeout period -


How do I increase the default execution timeframe for my unit tests? I have a unit test that calls the web service. It often runs for more than 10 seconds, which generates a timeout error, I am using Visual Studio Team System 2008.

There is a bunch of different ways of controlling timeouts to guide the unit tests in Visual Studio See the article: (This article has been written for 2010, but I have confirmed that settings are also present in 2008.)

In a different form, to call real web service from a unit test Generally not recommended you get a funny framework (like Rhino Mox) Yoga would be better by and your address so you can prepare to make a way you can test without the need for connection to an actual service.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

windows - Heroku throws SQLITE3 Read only exception -

lex - Building a lexical Analyzer in Java -

python - rename keys in a dictionary -