javascript - how to handle large dataset like sproutcore -


I do not really have any big code to show here, in fact, it's a little bit why I'm writing: I've been surprised to see the SproutCore demo, especially on the archive demo, and loading 200,000 records so easily on the page. I used to provide 200,000 records and completely empty HTML page & lt;% @ projects.each do | P | %> & Lt;% = p.title%> & lt;% end%> which freeze on my M1530 laptop with 4 GB RAM and T7700 256 GB SSD for seconds.

The sproutcore demo is not stable yet and loading takes less than 3 seconds

Do you think this is a technology they are using to enable it Are you

Thank you!

I think the available demo is not being dynamically generated - this is static data

P>

Size that will be able to replicate very little system live data collection. Cadetting and AJAX are using several techniques (batch walking through records) to stream the dataset through partial loading strategy


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

windows - Heroku throws SQLITE3 Read only exception -

lex - Building a lexical Analyzer in Java -

python - rename keys in a dictionary -