php - Insert Values after Compiler has passed Line -


To start, I am using PHP with ob_start () and ob_flush.

I have a part in the code where the parameters are projected to load dynamet at the top of a file.

  & lt; Head & gt; & Lt; Script type = "text / javascript" src = "javascript / ajax_objects.js" & gt; & Lt; / Script & gt; // enter more code here & lt; / Head & gt;  

What is what I am trying to do after ending the compiler and reaching the end of the file, I'm getting to add more libraries, there is no way where I Can add more library where it says // enter more code here? I know that it is possible to use Javascript / AJAX, but I'm just trying to do it with php.

In the example # 1, what you are actually trying to do , Tells about: When you call ob_end_flush (), you can create the callback function. For example:

For example:

   

In that case the output will be:

  & lt; Head & gt; & Lt; Script & gt; The value you want to include & lt; / Script & gt; & Lt; / Head & gt;  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

windows - Heroku throws SQLITE3 Read only exception -

lex - Building a lexical Analyzer in Java -

python - rename keys in a dictionary -