Problem using HTML Link Helper in Cakephp 1.3.1 -


I am having a problem using the $ html-> link helper in my view and consider this snippet ...

/ views / nodes / packages.ctp

  & lt; Li & gt; & Lt ;? Php echo $ html- & gt; Link ("Package 1", array ("Package", "Package 1"))? & Gt; & Lt; / Li & gt;  

Now when I click on the link, the address appears in the address bar

Why is this happening? I have not changed anything in my default routing configuration file.

In relation to Vikram

Answer me myself ...

  
  • gt; & Lt; Li & gt; & Gt; Php echo $ html-> Link ("Package 1", array ("Controller" = & gt; "Package", "Action" = & gt; "package1"))? & Gt; & Lt; / Li & gt;
  • I forgot to write the key "controller" and "action" idiot!

    Regards


    Comments

    Popular posts from this blog

    windows - Heroku throws SQLITE3 Read only exception -

    lex - Building a lexical Analyzer in Java -

    python - rename keys in a dictionary -