streaming - Does anyone have an example of how to stream the camera to a server on android? -


I get many examples of downstreaming a video from one server to another, but I'm actually seeing my live images I want to stream a server to droid

I know that claiming to do this. But as I am now reading the Wikipedia article more closely, it says that it does not actually stream live for the iPhone or Android.

For the iPhone, after this recording is finished uploading starts, and for Android, there is a delay of 15-20 seconds (according to Wikipedia).

It seems that even the QQ people who experience live streaming can do this, this is a very difficult problem.

On the other hand, I have not tried the cuke, maybe you can install it and check it, and to sniff some traffic with the virus shark to see how they do at the network level.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

windows - Heroku throws SQLITE3 Read only exception -

lex - Building a lexical Analyzer in Java -

python - rename keys in a dictionary -