c# - calling a WCF service object method in another WCF service -


I am using two WCF services. WCF service is hosted in my .NET Winform application and WCF Service B Is hosted on Windows Service.

I am able to instantiate the client to WCF Service B and I am using methods - that is to call the WCF service hosted by the NIT Winform app on Windows Service.

I am not able to complete the reverse with WCF Service A - that is, call the WCF service hosted on .Net Winfarm application from Windows Service. Call for method time.

I have used the WCF Test client from Visual Studio Command Prompt and it can successfully call WCF Service A.

Is that reason

subboost

I think That's the only viable approach (without having to have excessive messaging infrastructure), WCF callback for service. A good example of this can be found here:

It is good to deal with events that are server-side and allow the customer to respond. If the events are not looking for you, then your customer can register with the server (by specifying the callback contract), and then the server can add your customer.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

windows - Heroku throws SQLITE3 Read only exception -

lex - Building a lexical Analyzer in Java -

python - rename keys in a dictionary -