Collections in C# -


Changing a vb.net component to C #, I get this error

Common Type 'System.Collections.ObjectModel.Collection & lt; T & gt;

This is what I did

In VB.NET it was

  Private _bufferCol as collection   

I did it in C #

  private collection _bufferCol = new archive ();  

My manifesto

  is using Microsoft Visual stale; Using System.Collections; Using System.Collections.Generic; Using System.ComponentModel; Using System.Collections.ObjectModel;  

Is any body able to help me?

Write a type declaration from your collection, this is how your collection is?

For example:

  // strings private collection & lt; String & gt; _bufferCol = new archive & lt; String & gt; ();  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

windows - Heroku throws SQLITE3 Read only exception -

lex - Building a lexical Analyzer in Java -

python - rename keys in a dictionary -