Compiling a DLL in Visual Studio Express for use in a VB Script -


I see a DLL converting written in VB in C ++. DLL is called as a part of a login script to perform various functions.

My C ++ is a bit thicker, and I only got Visual C ++ Express. I can create a DLL just fine with C ++, but I can register it using regsvr32.

I'm assuming that I have to add something in the build options to make a comic in com, but I'm not sure what to do.

My second option Any non-com DL any way about VBScript from any idea about it?

Cheers Luke

You get a com colabal wrapper (ccw). Searching for MSDN for this period should start sufficiently to get you started.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

windows - Heroku throws SQLITE3 Read only exception -

lex - Building a lexical Analyzer in Java -

python - rename keys in a dictionary -