how to fix gateway timeout error in php? -


Iam is a php file that sends text messages to all users in the special table of my database now entries of 2000 And these numbers are increasing. There is a small form on my page that selects a list of users which can be sent from the drop down, and then the user sends the text into a texterity and then clicks the submit button php script to the stars. Messages for numbers.

Now my browser has seen the gateway timeout error while trying to send the message, but the script is running and messages are sent to mobile but not once but 6 times. I checked my script and all the codes are correct. All this has happened to the gateway timeout cuz.

Now does the script run repeatedly in this gateway timeout until the browser turns off? Was this the reason why a message was sent to mobile numbers 6 times ?? I mean how can I save my file from this gateway error so that only one number can be sent to a message once?

How to fix gateway timeout error in PHP ???

You can not do that the error between you and the script is running.

You can work around the problem by running a PHP script independently of the browser request: Visit Google for long-running PHP processes or

C.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

windows - Heroku throws SQLITE3 Read only exception -

lex - Building a lexical Analyzer in Java -

python - rename keys in a dictionary -