iphone - If I CFRelease() an image in core data, how do I get it back? -


My iPhone app plays a slide show made up of 5 user images. These images are stored using core data. I was not seeing that a different slide show was played every time and it was not releasing any of the previously played slideshows. These images are shown in the Object Alocations as CFData. So I tried to release this data in the delok method

  CFRighase (slideshow. IG1); CFRelease (slideshow.image2); CFRelease (slideshow.image3); CFRelease (slideshow.image4); CFRelease (slideshow.image5);  

This releases the last slide show great ... but when I go back to see that slide show again, it crashes. I'm guessing that these images need to be allocated again, but I'm not sure how? Or maybe I should manage this memory in some other way?

It looks like you CFRighs data not what you should not do , And since you are roaming with NSManagedObject , then the core data "WTF?" You will crash when you're on

"It was not releasing" Do you see memory leaks , or simple memory usage development ? If in the past, we will need more information, especially if the core data is leaking, then you may need to file a bug report (which is not possible) if the latter, you can do a lot, because Core data is in charge of your memory management.

It is possible that you can use a NSAutoreleasePool to customize but I do not say more on that.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

windows - Heroku throws SQLITE3 Read only exception -

lex - Building a lexical Analyzer in Java -

python - rename keys in a dictionary -