iphone - UITabBarController's 'More' navigation controller disappears under UINavigationController -


I am using a UITabBarController as well as UINavigationController on my app.

In my UITabBarController I am automatically receiving more 'items' using more than 5 items. I have been able to add a savings process so that the order of those items will be kept when someone has made changes in order etc.

With 'more' active I get more navigation controllers with 'edit' items Both the navigation controllers located under my UINAVigationController are visible. When I click on 'edit' and more navigation controller disappears and is hidden under my UINAVigationController and so I can not see / use the 'rich' function to save my new system

It seems that You have UINavigationController as your app's main VC and as a title for your code in the form of UITabBarController .

I believe Apple has actively disappointed people by doing this in their apps, and I also do it. This is never done in iOS, and I have never seen it in any third party apps, so users will probably get confused.

I think you want to use the UITabBarController instead of the other in the UINavigationController , or the other way to show what you just want to show You can.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

windows - Heroku throws SQLITE3 Read only exception -

lex - Building a lexical Analyzer in Java -

python - rename keys in a dictionary -